Monday 20 September 2010

Highstreet Highlight...Zara

Facing a busy day at work and a banging headache, I apologise for the slightly lazy post but I needed something to distract me and something that I could lose myself in, that wasn't figures and lists! I hope you enjoy as much as I did and I have to say Zara has some real treats in store at the moment, so for all of you girls that are like me and are more Zara window shoppers that buyers, get yourselves down there and hunt out some of the below looks. You will not be disappointed.


Camel Coat



Camel Cape


Chunk Knit


Red Jeans

Slouchy Maxi

Fur Waistcoat

Fur coat

Socks and Boots
I don't know about you but I've got my eye on that chunky knit dress and slouchy maxi skirt. Perfect for cosying up in the coming winter months. What will you be buying?

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE everything at Zara, desperately trying to find their leather skater skirt! Cool blog, definitely be back here lots :) Come follow TBAG if you fancy.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving Zara this season. I love that chunky knit dress and I want the knitted grey shorts!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete