Friday 10 September 2010

Confessions of a...(you get the picture)

Hello! So as you can see below, it looks like I've had a pretty sucessful week shopping wise. The shops are crammed with the new A/W10 looks and as faux fur, leopard print, aviator and chunky knits start to take over our fashion lives I thought it wise to start building up my new season wardrobe in preparation for whatever the weather throws at me. However, I may be a self-confessed shopaholic but I think belows haul is a little exessive, even in my case. Especially since I forgot two new items, my Cath Kidson Carry All bag and Pussy Bow Blouse from New Look:




Avoiding retail rehab for another month, I can proudly say that most of my newbies came from my lovely friends and family for my recent birthday. It seems turning 25 does have its plus points! I'm yet to wear to my new jackets as the weather hasn't quite been cold enough but I can't wait to team my new faux fur stole, with my faux fur leather jacket and some thick shaggy faux fur boots, channeling the recent A/W10 Chanel Collection of Ice Age meets cavewoman!


Hopefully I will look more Heritage Snow queen then yeti!

No comments:

Post a Comment